The MotoTees team is currently accepting applications for transport drivers for the 2023 Supercross and Pro Motocross seasons. Serious inquiries only.
All applicants must meet the following guidelines to be able to apply for position:
- Driver must hold a current and valid class A, CDL license.
- Driver must have at least 2 years’ experience on CDL license.
- Driver must be at least 25 years of age.
- Be able to lift 60 lbs.
- Stand on your feet for 12 hours.
- ELD proficient
- Email proficient
Responsibilities would include:
- Driving transporter from event to event.
- Loading/unload equipment and assist in maintaining our truck and trailer.
- Managing staff for merchandise sales.
- Honest Hard Worker
- Ability to travel between January through October
- Takes passion and pride in job
- Works well with others, works as a team
Please send resume to Rachel Mullins at email@example.com for more information.
Learn More: sports clips near me,isportsman,sports card shops near me,sportsrecruits,sports management,sports cuts,sports research,sports business journal,sports tape,sports radio 610,sports research collagen peptides,sports physical therapy,sports in spanish,sports zone,sports emporium,sports ltd,sports jobs near me,sports wallpapers,sports journalism,sports headbands,isportsman eglin,sports den,sports video group,sports doctor near me,m sports package,sports village,sports kilt,sports kids,sports x radio,a sportsman’s sketches,sports 56,sports 790,sports 1 marketing,sports 610,x sports radio,sports yard signs,sports 2000,sports 11,sports vet,sports zone topeka,sports zone aurora