World’s number 1 dating app for vegans and vegetarians enters seven figure territory
- “It is the greatest time in history to be a vegan looking for love! There are so many more of us now, and lots are on the lookout for their future partner or partners.” –Veggly founder
- Continued global surge of veganism credited for Veggly success
- Veggly creditsincreased accessibility of veganismfor rapid growth in the past 24 months
- Veggly has now generated over 3 million ‘VegMatches’
- Veggly now used in 181 countries
- Veggly launches new updates – opens up new range of features and enhanced security
January 24th– Veggly, the world’s leading dating app for vegans and vegetarians, has today released new user figures revealing how the platform now has over 1 million users around the world. Since the end of 2020, the app has quadrupled in size from 250,000 users.
Simultaneously, Veggly is also celebrating over 3 million ‘VegMatches’ (where two users match with each other) and predicts well over 4 million by mid 2023.
To celebrate hitting the coveted 1,000,000 user mark and 3 million VegMatches, Veggly has launched new updates, app features, offers and security checks.
Commenting on the seven figure milestone, Founder of Veggly, Alex Felipelli, said:“It is the greatest time in history to be a vegan looking for love! There are so many more of us now, and lots are on the lookout for their future partner or partners.
“We have seen so many brilliant examples over the past 18 months. We’ve seen the world’s first Veggly baby, Elis, and many marriages from couples that met on the app. It warms my heart every time we see this news. This is exactly why we exist, and why we want to keep growing.
“Finding someone who truly shares your values is crucial as it makes relationships work much more smoothly and happily. We believe that’s one of the key reasons Veggly has continued to grow so rapidly in the past two years, as well as the continued global growth of veganism.
“The growth in users we have seen is so uplifting to see! So many of us want to be with someone who shares the same love for animals and the environment, so it’s not surprising that we have hit the 1,000,000 user mark so quickly!
“This huge milestone will enhance our commitment to helping the vegan dating and relationship world grow further. The goal is for Veggly to hit at least 10 million users within the next couple of years, and then grow exponentially from there as the world’s vegan and vegetarian population increases.”
The updated version will deliver users a cleaner and smoother experience, while maintaining a similar structure, combining the fresh visuals with familiar colours and style. The new Veggly experience has been designed to be more intuitive, practical and still true to the app’s original visual identity, but with a range of improvements based on user feedback from around the world.
New features include:
- Users can now add several personality traits thanks to Veggly’s new customisation settings to include in your profile.
- Users can now list a range of issues/topics that are most important to them, to further enhance the ability of the app to match you with someone who shares your values.
- This topics range from your activism level within the vegan or vegetarian community to your astrological sign.
- Even what might seem like a detail can actually make a difference when it comes to finding the perfect Veg-Match, so take a look at this new feature and help others get to know you better!
- More detail – users can also add other details, including:
- How long they have been vegan or vegetarian
- What they’re looking for
- Star sign
- Open to having children or not
- Whether they are an activist or not, or what type of activism they partake in
Veg-Match Success Stories
Veggly has also re-launched a new series of blog posts sharing heart-warming success stories of couples who met on Veggly, availablehere(including the story behind the first baby resulting from a Veggly match).
Available throughout the world (used in 181 countries), Veggly is set to continue its rapid growth thanks to its growing army of vegan volunteers around the world who have worked together to translate the app into Spanish, German, Portuguese, French, Italian, Danish and Polish, with many more languages on the way.
Learn More: latest news on stimulus,u visa latest news,o panneerselvam latest news,g dragon latest news,latest news about stimulus check,j cole latest news,p chidambaram latest news,hepatitis b latest news,sarah g latest news,l&t latest news,p square latest news,